The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

School & Blowout's

I received these pictures of Grace from her teacher today. I think they were taken earlier this week when there was an "incident", i.e. blowout at school.

Into the sink you go...

This is Miss Courtney. She loves Grace.

4 comments:

Dailings said...

Looks like she had tons of fun with Courtney!!

Megan

Kacy said...

Grace is just preparing you for years of blowouts :) We had a crazy one just this morning! I'll spare you the details of an almost 2 years old's blowout!!!

Lori said...

Aww, how cute! I love it when the teachers send pics. You know they really love your baby :). P.S- nice that your daycare has granite - hi-falutan (sp?) haha.

Emily said...

I remember ms courtney. She's a sweetheart! Blowout baths are the best, you feel so nice and clean afterwards! :-)