More as a reminder to myself then anything, I wanted to jot down Grace's recent appetite. She is on 4 8oz bottles a day now. And the past two days she is sucking down 99% of those, close to 30 oz. I'm wondering if we're experiencing a growth spurt or something. Weeks previous she was MAYBE getting 22 oz a day. Additionally, she is finishing all three meals, and has mastered the baby Cheetos (Gerber's lil' Crunchie snacks).
And because I can't post without a picture, here she is with a Mum Mum (baby rice cake). I had to put it in her mouth - she hadn't figured out yet that she can eat solid things put in her mouth - she knows now!! But I'm not sure she's much of a fan.....
1 comment:
hey liz!
how are you? i have been following you on your blog! your daughter is precious!
what is your personal email? i want to send you an evite!
-sarah
Post a Comment