The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

School Pictures


The Goddard School's photographer tried to pull a fast one on me today.... they sent home a whole packet of Grace's pictures. 8x10s, 5x7s, wallets.... the whole nine yards! To which, I was like....Saaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I was like, wow...we won't order, we'll just keep what they sent home as "samples".

Here's the catch. They're not samples. If you don't return them, you pay. Big time. So I showed them. And took pictures of the pictures!! Take that tricky school photographer!

But shhhhhhh, don't report me for copyright infringement!!


And as you can see, Grace is the baldest of the bunch.... or at least she was. We have a new friend in our class named Molly who has a shiny head, too.

Melissa, Can you guess which one is Natalie's clone?

3 comments:

Debi said...

AWWWW those are great!

Dailings said...

Those are soooo cute!

Megan and Carol

The Kottkamp's said...

Really sweet...and I'll be keeping my eyes out for your face on a 'Most Wanted' poster. ;)