The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fun at the Sprayground

Tonight we went up to the Sprayground after church. That's a water park playground. What a great idea, right?

Grace loved it! She also loved trying to drink all that water!! And she did really well around all the big, wild kids. Or should I say, they did really well around all the babies. Well be back soon.

There were so many good shots, I made an album of all the pictures. And for whatever reason, blogger is loading them sideways....... so go here to view all the pictures: Roswell Sprayground
A couple of videos:







We finished off the evening with a picnic dinner and some swinging.

And a very tired little girl who I have never seen yawn so big!

2 comments:

Dailings said...

hahaha, it looks like she had a fun time.

Megan

krousehouse said...

Love that - so much fun!