Grace has been sick for 3 weeks. THREE WEEKS! Not straight, just off an on. Latest diagnosis......dun dun duuuuun.....PNEUMONIA! I just don't know about that, but she was pretty darn pathetic, but the new antibiotics seem to be working magic. We danced all day in our jammies yesterday, a 180 degree improvement from Tuesday's 3 hour cat nap sessions either in Mommy's bed while Mommy worked, or in Daddy's lap while Daddy worked......
Here's a video from play dough time yesterday....if you listen carefully, you'll hear her call the dolphin a kangaroo, which the first time I looked at the cookie cutter the wrong way, that's what I thought it was, too. You can see it lying on the table....come on, don't you think it looks like a kangaroo, too?
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you're feeling better, Grace! Looks like the play-dough was fun!
Feel Better Grace! It's been a hard winter with all these sicknesses.
I can't get over how much she is talking! I guess that happens over time though :)
Post a Comment