The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!
Monday, April 4, 2011
Countdown
I am 35 weeks pregnant today. That means I have 35 days till Sprout is expected to arrive. And we have 3.5 days till Daddy is home. I think I should play 3 and 5 in the lottery tonight!
I cannot believe baby c will be here so soon! so excited for you guys and cannot wait to see if baby is a he/she and what his/her name is. the suspense is finally over. Glad Matt will be home soon!
2 comments:
I cannot believe baby c will be here so soon! so excited for you guys and cannot wait to see if baby is a he/she and what his/her name is. the suspense is finally over. Glad Matt will be home soon!
Call me sometime to talk about stuff.
Wait your pregnant? ;) ISn't this the first mention of it on the blog?
Definately get a ticket...we were all about the 7's :)
Hope you are feeling well! Will you be posting pictures?
Post a Comment