The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Be careful what you wish for....

We've never had a full fledged crawler before.....  so I'm having fun with Audrey at the moment.....but I know I need to be careful about what I wish for! ;)

She is not crawling by any means, but when I go to put her down on her belly, she is kind of in position.  So I leave her that way to see what happens.  Yesterday, she watched the full intro to Super Why like that (you can hear Grace in the background 'announcing herself' to the Super Why team), did a slight crawl like movement, and then gracefully lowered herself down.


Usually, however, she face plants and it's a big mess of tears.  Another reason to hate these wood floors!!  Luckily, it was graceful this time, and I caught some smiles......















2 comments:

krousehouse said...

She is going to take off any second!

Debi said...

Oh look out! Way to go Audrey!