The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Audrey

Audrey, Audrey, Audrey......


She is going to test EVERY limit.  Please note the pile of fish food on top of the cabinet, and on the front of her shirt.  She pushed the chair up to the cabinet to feed the fishies herself.


The other night after dinner we were sitting in the living room talking/playing, and I looked up and Audrey wasn't around.  I called for her, and then looked for her.  No where to be found.  And then I heard the pitter patter of feet UPSTAIRS.  She decided to go on up to bed.  We usually keep the doors closed to the stairs, but I guess we forgot.

Today, I went in to get her after nap, and she was lifting her leg up over the rail of her crib.  It doesn't go much lower!  And I'm not ready for her to be in a bed.  A crib tent is an option, I guess....but so pricey!!!

I wish I had been more easy going about Grace NOT moving.  This is karma.

No comments: