I love my blog. I really, really do. I always use to it to refer back to trips, significant events, pictures, etc. But somehow in the last 6 months, I have lost the time it needs. Plus, we use the laptop to watch TV, so the only time I have down time, the laptop is busy.
But I'm planning on keeping it. And trying my best to get back into it. Maybe one day I'll get caught up. But I'm starting fresh with our move to Florida. I already gave it a catchy new title. The Geogia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida. Maybe one day I'll be able to update it to..."and back to Georgia!"
Monday, June 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm back to working on mine! Just started from present and going backwards for now...I'll be keeping an eye on yours to ;)
Noticed my video's don't work anymore though :(
Post a Comment