The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One Month Stats

Just back from the doctor, where Grace was declared "MAGNIFICENT".

Height: 23 inches - 95th percentile
Weight: 9lbs 15oz - 75th percentile
Head: 38 1/2 cm - 75th percentile

We did get a shot - the second in the series for Hepatitis B today, which Grace was not pleased about. She is of course, sleeping it off in her boppy now.

3 comments:

Dailings said...

I wouldn't want to get shots either if I were only 1 month old!

Megan

The Kottkamp's said...

WOW! That's fantastic - she's so long already that's amazing! I'm so happy for you guys...and so glad to hear she's adjusting to life in the world so well. Love seeing all the updates :)

Anonymous said...

We all already KNEW she was Magnificent! Way to go Grace! She's sooo tall (just like her daddy!) What great growth...is her head shrinking ;-) just kidding...she's growing into it. I hope you are doing well too! Love you girls!