You sure you arent slipping her sleeping pills? What I wouldn't pay to have a child who sleeps half that much, not even the money wakes her up :) And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
This is too cute! I love the commentary! I can't believe I talked to you yesterday (it was yesterday wasn't it?) and I didn't even wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day with Miss Grace!
4 comments:
So cute! Happy Birthday TODAY :)
You sure you arent slipping her sleeping pills? What I wouldn't pay to have a child who sleeps half that much, not even the money wakes her up :) And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
This is too cute! I love the commentary! I can't believe I talked to you yesterday (it was yesterday wasn't it?) and I didn't even wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day with Miss Grace!
Grace looks very tired, and she looks very cute in her rain forest bouncy seat!!
Megan
Post a Comment