The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blowing Bubbles

This is too cute not to share. I was "entertaining" Grace during 7pm meltdown fussy time last night, so we went into the bathroom to look at the baby in the mirror. Which is why Grace is sitting in the sink. Then I started blowing raspberries at Grace in the mirror and she started copying me - I hope you can see that part of the video - I'm not sure how to make it larger. Anyway, by the time I called Matt in to watch, she was almost "over it", so it's a quick clip....but too cute!



P.S. I know I look dumb. I also know now I'll do a lot to keep her entertained.

2 comments:

Katie and Terry xx said...

How cute!!! :)

Julie said...

Sign of a good mom . . . totally dispatched your sanity to keep you're cutie patootie happy ; )