The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More Bee pics

My computer blew up Saturday night... but technology is amazing and I was back up and running first thing yesterday.

Anyway, I didn't get to post these cute pics of Grace. We sat on the stairs as we waited for all the kids to come by. Grace LOVED all the kids. She got so excited every time a new group came to the door. She wasn't scared or shy at all.

Halloween is the best day EVER!

How do I get this thing off my head and in my mouth?

Baby Bee and Daddy
Baby Bee and Mommy (for whatever reason, this pic won't flip!)

2 comments:

Kacy said...

what an adorable little bee!

The Kottkamp's said...

I LOVE these pics of her...and you guys! I still can't get over her costume...you should be so proud...I can tell I'm going to be looking to you for advice in the Halloween's to come :)