The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bee version 2.0

Happy Halloween!

I've been trying to get a good picture of her all week. This will have to do. She didn't really like having her antennae on her head.

The wings started out as orange. I've been spraying painiting them with floral paint all week to try and turn them yellow. Nylon doesn't take spray paint too well.

The tutu was easy to make. I see many tutu's in our future! And anyone else that wants one.

4 comments:

Granny said...

OH! HOW CUTE! OUR OWN LITTLE BUMBLEBEE!

Emily said...

LOVE IT! She's the most adorable Bumble Bee EVER! Way to go mommy on the awesome costume!

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

PRECIOUS!!!
She is the cutest little bee ever!!
You did a great job on the tutu!!

Debi said...

Great job on the costume Liz! What an adorable Bumble Bee!