The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

First sleep over


Grace had her friend Riley over for her first sleep over. Actually, Riley and her mom, our good friend Laura were in town visiting Riley's Grandmother, so they came for an overnight visit yesterday.

Riley is a little over one month older then Grace. The girls had so much fun together. They played nicely together, imitated sounds each other was making, ate together, and took a bath together. They did not sleep together, however. But they both slept pretty well, in their own beds in their own rooms!

We had so much fun, and can't wait to watch these two group up together over the years to come.

Here's two fun videos from bath time:

1 comment:

The Kottkamp's said...

OH MY GOSH, my mom and I just sat here laughing at the videos. It was so funny how Riley and Grace would imitate each other doing things...thanks again for all the fun...I think I'll tell Rob Riley needs to be closer to her friend Grace ;) hehe....