The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Eve of Halloween Eve


Grace wore her "happy halloween" outfit to school today because she is wearing her top secret costume to school tomorrow. At least part of it. Stay tuned for the big reveal....

And she looked so darn cute, particularly her candy corn socks, we had to do a photo shoot on the front step this evening. Here are a bunch of shots....I had a hard time narrowing them down, and believe me, this is a narrow downed set: Fall 2009

5 comments:

Dailings said...

How cute!!!!

Granny said...

What a cutie! That leaf looked good enough to eat!

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

She is just too precious!! I love that smile!

Anonymous said...

How precious! Can't wait to see what Halloween brings!

Grandma Judy

Emily said...

She looks so happy and proud of her candy corn socks! Can not wait to see what she will be for halloween! :-)