The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Grace's 1st Christmas


Merry Christmas everyone! Grace had a wonderful 1st Christmas. She "slept in" till about 7:30am and we went down and tackled stockings and presents. She didn't quite understand the unwrapping part. She seemed content to play with the boxes still wrapped.

A few favorites:

Her new chair Her new dolly
Here's an album of lots of pictures. I was playing around with my ISO settings to make the tree sparkle after receiving a fab tip of the day from Click Workshops.

Christmas Shots 2009

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Dailings said...

Sounds like Grace had a great 1st Christmas! Love the little chair.

emowens said...

I couldn't get the kodak link to work. At first I thought it was the VPN, but I've tried it again tonight a few times. Just times out. ANyways, looks like Miss Grace had a fabulous Christmas. Love the Chair!