The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The makings of a Big Girl Room

5 comments:

Debi said...

They always seem so little in the big girl room :( It's amazing how quick they fill it up though :)
Looks like she is enjoying it!

krousehouse said...

What a beautiful big girl room! Is she excited?

The Georgia Caspermeyer's said...

It's not nearly ready or complete. We just got the new mattress and box spring today. Still waiting on sheets and pillows and such..... and then we'll start moving in!

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

Oh it is going to be so cute!
She looks so tiny in that big bed!

I still cannot believe she is old enough to have a big girl bed!

The Georgia Caspermeyer's said...

I also don't really want to keep that dresser/mirror at the end of her bed, but for now, I don't have any where to move it to.