The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blue Panties

So........................

Remember how I said Grace went potty at school and her teachers were working on it with her? Well, mid-last week the teachers, director, co-director and at least one other parent encouraged me to send Grace to school in panties. I am/was/continue to be apprehensive...... but we went yesterday and bought big girl panties!

And Grace chose to wear the blue ones.



Look at that tushy!

Anywho, we're working on it. We had one accident today, which I really attribute to the fact that Monsignor was a little long winded in church. But other then that, we're doing pretty good. She's not asking us to go, we're pretty much dictating that right now.

Still diapers for nap and night....I haven't completely jumped off the deep end!

2 comments:

krousehouse said...

Congratulations Grace, on a big move into the big girl category.

Dailings said...

Yeah, Grace!