Over the last couple of weeks, we've done a little counting here and there. Mostly just when there are two of things; Grace likes to point that out. But we really haven't focused much on counting to 10 or anything. Every once in awhile, but really no focus on it.....
I noticed on her daycare sheet today that they counted on their fingers to 10 in English and Spanish. So at dinner I held up my fingers, with little prompting and she started counting.....
So after dinner I pulled out a counting book, and here's the result - you may need to turn up your volume.
As a side note, first day back to school is equally as hard as first day back to work. Girlfriend needed a 2.5 hour nap, and put herself down for it!!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's so smart!! How cute!
Post a Comment