The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Audrey is One Month Old






Day late and a dollar short, but we were busy with doctor appointments, house showings, and oil changes and didn't get a good picture before fussy time set in.

Weight: 9lb. 12 oz.
Height: 22 inches
Head: 38 cm

All in the 75th percentile.

Some things about Audrey...

Has smiled when falling asleep since birth, but lately is smiling more when she's awake. And is awake more often during the day.
Wearing mainly 3 month clothes, and stage 1 diapers.
Really good eater.
Very fussy in the evenings, around dinner, bath and bedtime for Grace. Very fussy. Grace is extremely patient and largely unphased. Thankfully. (Wish I could say the same!)
Trying to start a routine to help with fussy time and give attention to Grace, so the girls are bathing together most nights. Grace is such a good helper, and Audrey enjoys her bath. However, it doesn't do much in the 'calming down' department afterwards.
Still sporting a wild and crazy 'do - almost as long as her sisters! Her hair doesn't look as dark as it did at birth, and her eyes are still blue.
Can sleep 4-5 hours at night, but usually starts her long stretch before I've gone to bed (fussy time wears her out apparently), so I only get a little bit of sleep before she's up every 3 hours or so through the night.

My post from when Grace was one month old - I don't think they look that much alike, but you tell me: Grace One Month Post

1 comment:

krousehouse said...

It's hard to tell with the angle being different...but I think they do look alike! She is precious!