The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Days

We are 8 days into our 20 days without Daddy, and the next 12 days can't go fast enough.... and speaking of days, Audrey is 28 days old today. I can't believe it has been 4 weeks, already. Wednesday will officially be one month, and we have a doctor's appointment, so I'll be sure to do a full post with pictures and stats of the big occasion. Another noteworthy item in terms of days, the house has been on the market for 5 days, and has shown 3 times, twice to the same couple. They may be interested, so an extra prayer or two may be in order!!

My camera and video camera are on a house hunting journey across the pond, and I'm still learning how to use my new fancy camera, so I don't have the best pictures to include.... but here's something to tide our audience over till I get the hang of things.

We see a lot of this face.



Thankfully, it sometimes turn to this face.



New 3D Bubble glasses - who knew you could see bubbles in 3D.



Look at those curls!



On the run, as always.

3 comments:

Debi said...

Isn't it amazing how big Grace seems all of sudden! I can't get over how much she has grown in that last picture.

Audrey is adorable, the picture you posted really looks like Grace. I hadn't seen it until that picture.

Hope all is well!

Dailings said...

The pictures are adorable! You know Mom will tell you to put a St. Joseph statue in your yard to help your house sell!

krousehouse said...

Audrey is even cute with her sad face! And Grace is such a big girl!