The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Super Why!

Grace's favorite show is Super Why....although, she also can't live without Sesame Street, Dinosaur Train, and Curious George. Thank you Slingbox/Tivo host family for making this possible!!

So anyway, I've always thought that Super Why was a little 'old' for her. She's too young to be learning to spell, read, etc. But apparently not!

Listen....

5 comments:

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

OMG GO GRACE!! I am so super impressed! Will have to find this show when P is a little older!!

On a side note, Mom wants Katie to start a blog...spread the word!

Emily O said...

We all knew she's brilliant! Love Super Why...never to young for the 'good' shows! We watch word world a lot in the morning (up too early as usual).
Danielle has that dress ;) Hanna from Costco!
Love you guys!

krousehouse said...

Of course she's so smart! Amazing!

Dailings said...

Grace, you're so smart!!!

Granny said...

And who was it that introduced her to "Super Why"?