There are some nice parks surrounding the arch and museums. And we thought there might be some flowers so I could start practicing pictures for our big trip next weekend!
So challenging to get these girls to look at the camera, but at least they are looking in the right direction. This picture was taken on Auto, because I just could not get it the settings right! Frustrating. I need to practice big time before next weekend!!
During our stroll we stumbled upon Rapunzel's tower. No plaque, so we really don't know what it was....but since Rapunzel is big time in our house these days, that's what we're going with.
Grace was so excited....see her running towards it?
Disappointed the door was locked. She really wanted to see if Rapunzel was home.
Afterwards we went to dinner at a Brasserie. In typical French Belgian style, the high chairs are cute. But not safe. And NOT Audrey friendly. Thankfully Daddy had his belt on!!
But it still didn't keep her from dancing in her seat!
No comments:
Post a Comment