I'm trying to get caught up on this blog! I use it to keep everyone posted on our adventures, but also to help me remember what the girls were doing at certain times of the year and where we've been. And as we get closer to the end of the year, when I start to make the girls yearly books, and our travel book, it's also my main reference point. So I have to keep it up!
Here's what I've added in the last week or so....
Odd's Farm
Madrid
Seville, Spain - Day One
Seville, Spain - Day Two
Seville, Spain - Day Two Continued
Seville, Spain - The Final Post
Cordoba, Spain
Trunk or Treat
UN Day 2013
And I have more to come from Spain! At least one more post on Seville and a post on Cordoba. And then some other odds and ends of other things. So stay tuned!
Monday, October 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment