The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

This is the first time we've been home for Halloween in Belgium....  I tried to organize a few houses in the neighborhood for some trick or treating, but I only got a few takers.   It ended up being ok, because Audrey wasn't feeling very well, so we had a low key day and saved pumpkin carving for that evening after dinner.

Getting started....


Digging out the guts...


Audrey would NOT touch the guts!!


Plotting out design


Having fun!


 The finished product....

 
Out on the balcony...  and what do you know, when I went to put it out there, there were two girls in costume looking like they were trick or treating, so we invited them over so we could hand out some treats.  It was the first and last trick or treaters of the night.  But at least we got some!


No comments: