
The Birthday Girl in her Haute Couture! Thank you, Melissa!!

The Beehive and Bumble Bee Cookie Favors and Bubbles.

The Beehive Cake and Bumble Bee Cupcakes. Yum. Great job, Publix.

Singing Happy Birthday. Shy girl. Well she WAS naked under that bib! Purposefully. Complimentary Smash Cake from Publix.
Video of the main event


And the banner.....hopefully I can get a couple better shots of it with some better lighting...... it was super cute, if I do say so myself!
Happy Birthday Baby Bee! We love you!
4 comments:
We had a blast! Thank you so much for a the fun and food! Grace was beautiful, the decorations were amazing, and the company was the best! Love you guys!
Love her dress! Looks like she had a great time!
So glad everything came out so beautiful after all the hard work you put into making her day special!! Looks like ya'all had a great time...such a cute dress she had on too. I'm sure you're getting some well-deserved R&R today...Grace too from all the excitement! xo Laura
We had a wonderful time! But.....What about the "Busy Bee Makers"?
Post a Comment