Rob just came up to see what I was doing because I was oohing and laughing at all of Grace's shenanigans...She can really sign and is SO cute with the 'please'...I can't believe she learned that so fast...smarty pants!!! So good catching up with you tonight. Miss you xoxo!
Way to go GRACE! She is doing so good with her signs and words. I swear Danielle's 1st word was purple or bubble they really sounded pretty close :-) I love the please belly rubs!
4 comments:
Rob just came up to see what I was doing because I was oohing and laughing at all of Grace's shenanigans...She can really sign and is SO cute with the 'please'...I can't believe she learned that so fast...smarty pants!!! So good catching up with you tonight. Miss you xoxo!
She's a genius!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go GRACE! She is doing so good with her signs and words. I swear Danielle's 1st word was purple or bubble they really sounded pretty close :-) I love the please belly rubs!
That is too cute!!
Megan
Post a Comment