The last month has flown by. In the past month, Audrey was baptized, went on a road trip to Florida (and back to Atlanta), met/saw TONS of family and friends, flew on her first airplane, and got her first stamp in her passport!
Busy, busy. And I have one month to find a pediatrician. No regular well baby check up at 3 months, so no stats. But if you check out those thighs, I say she's doing pretty well!
3 Things about Audrey:
1. Right after her baptism, she really started to settle down. We went from all day scream fests to just fussy in the evenings, which is pretty normal for most babies. She was a different baby. Well.... some of the fuss has returned. I'm hoping it is related to diet changes and calms down soon.
2. Will probably roll before she is 4 months old. She's half way there already. Strike that. Rolled TODAY from belly to back while she was laying on my bed.
3. Drools already... a lot! And puts her hands in her mouth a lot. Is it too early to be teething?
At least I remembered the 3 month sticker in our packed luggage; I did not remember a white onsie, so she is wearing something backwards. Poor second child. Hopefully our stuff will be here before we need the 4 month sticker.
2 comments:
Time is flying!! Pretty girl is getting so big. I see a resemblence to P in this pic too!!! Guess we will have to come to Belgium soon so we can see them together!!
P started teething at around 3 months...and here we are at 8 months with no teeth. Hope Audreys teething process moves along a little more quickly than P's!(for your sake at least!!)
She is growing too fast! What a whirlwind tour for her young age! I'm really impressed you had the 3 sticker handy with all the packing and traveling!
Post a Comment