The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Grace is THREE!

Or if you ask her....FREE!!

We celebrated with a cupcake party.  I asked her what kind of party she wanted, and all she could tell me was brown cupcakes with pink tops.  Easy peasy!  We had a few new friends over, as well as the Rawlings.

The Birthday Girl!


The party decorations!




Stinker Baby Sister!


Pin the Cherry on the Cupcake!




 Decorating Cupcakes!  Notice that Grace decided she wanted blue icing....


Blowing out her candle!


And after!


Reese and Snow White!


It was a great birthday for Grace.  I think she really enjoyed herself and loved her party and having friends over!

The rest of the family.....let's just say, it will be a long time before anyone eats any more mussels in Brussels.  Everyone except Mommy, Grace and Audrey was sick.  :(

2 comments:

Dailings said...

Looks like you had a fun birthday, Grace!

Mo & Erica said...

The decorations look awesome and it looks like Grace really enjoyed herself. What a big girl! Seems like we just celebrated her first birthday. I hope everyone else has since recovered and are feeling better.