
For the TEN of you, out of 35 that participated in the poll, that guessed baby girl, you were RIGHT! You may collect your prize in the form of free babysitting any Saturday night of your choosing. :)
Miss Grace Marie Caspermeyer was born on 1/15/09, weighing 7lb 12 oz. and 20.5 inches long. She has all 10 fingers and toes, and is perfect in almost every way. But of course, we are biased!
We're still at the hospital, and will be until tomorrow early afternoon, but wanted to update the blog with Miss Grace's first glamor shot. Once we get settled, I'm sure we'll be taking tons of pictures and video and will be posting often. Stay tuned....
4 comments:
Welcome Baby Grace! We are so excited that you are here and Gabriella hope to meet you soon!
Liz & Matt - we are so happy for you guys.
Your lives will never be the same :) I promise that in a good way!
Can't wait to see more pictures!
Yay!!! I'm so incredibly excited that Grace is here. I love her name and must say that I'm so happy she's a girl. In a few years she and Kate will have so much fun playing together.
Love that picture. She's such a doll. Looks like LIz here, but looked like Matt in the first one that you sent - so she must be a good mix!
Can't wait to meet her next week and take her pictures!
Lori
Liz and Matt Congrats!! She is beautiful!!!Enjoy these days.. they go by quick.
oh and little girls are very fun!
Karina
There's never been a cuter bean ; )
Glad she's here safe and sound!!
Julie
Post a Comment