I love her completely passed out expression. She does have some cute, albeit tineey bit long, toesies! No worries, she'll grow into them! It soo good to see you at home! I hope you're doing well. I'm going to call sometime today! Give Grace a big hug from me!
4 comments:
Awwww how precious! Her feet look so long! I love the video function, makes us feel closer :)
She is so precious!!! I love that you are posting videos on here!
We are anxious to come and see you guys. I have been a little stuffy, so we figured it was best to wait until I was feeling better.
Let us know a good time for yall and we can bring you dinner!!
ps- my monogramming orders have already started!!!
XOXO
I love her completely passed out expression. She does have some cute, albeit tineey bit long, toesies! No worries, she'll grow into them! It soo good to see you at home! I hope you're doing well. I'm going to call sometime today! Give Grace a big hug from me!
Milk coma!
She's gorgeous and she will grow into her feet, I promise. :)
Post a Comment