I am 2 weeks old today! Time is flying by.
This week, my Alley grandparents from Florida were visiting. We had a lot of fun, but my favorite thing was tummy time with Grandpa.

Much different kind of tummy time then the torture my parents inflict on me.

Miss Lori came over on Saturday for my first official professional photo shoot. Here's a link to the sneak peek: Sneak Peek Can't wait to see the final set of pictures. Lori is so talented and the pictures made my Mommy cry, but we had so much fun... I didn't want to sleep and miss any of the action. Thank you so much, Lori!
Tomorrow I go for my 2 week check-up. Mommy is praying I'm back at my birth weight so the doctor will let me sleep longer at night. Granny says she can tell I've gained weight, so hopefully I have.
Here is a link to some random pictures from this week. Week Two Pictures
Mommy & Daddy didn't take as many pictures this week... you can only take so many pictures of me sleeping, or so they say....
4 comments:
She is really getting big! We look forward to the postings and pictures!
Yay! Can't wait to hear about your weigh-in tomorrow! I'm working on your pictures ;)
I bet your parents had a great time with baby Grace! She sure doesn't appear to like your kind of tummy time yet...
The professional photos are gorgeous! Well done.
Post a Comment