The Georgia Caspermeyer's: From Belgium to South Florida!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Due Date

The due date has officially come and gone..... and baby C is still nice and cozy inside my belly. We've tried a few tricks to coax the baby out, but to no avail so far....

We had spicy Thai on Friday night. Nothing. Just some heartburn for Mama.

There was a full moon on Saturday night. Nothing. But maybe because it was so obstructed by the clouds?!

We went to Scalini's last night for the Eggplant. So far nothing.... they say give it 48 hours to do its trick. (For those who don't know about Scalini's, here's an article: Eggplant Babies)

If the baby doesn't come on its own before tomorrow, we are going to go in to be induced tomorrow night. Keep us in your prayers and thoughts and we'll be sending an email from the hospital when the baby arrives - they have wireless!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to meet baby C. Good luck with everything and hope the baby decides to come on it's own today or tomorrow, but if not, I'm sure the induction will go great!
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe Baby C is not here yet!!! Keep us posted, we cannot wait! You guys will be in our thoughts and prayers!

Debi said...

I forgot about the eggplant! I'm so excited and I can't wait to hear from you guys. I've been thinking of you all day!