We've been doing solids with Audrey for about 10 days now. She seems to be getting the hang of it.
We introduced her to peas on Sunday. Our pediatrician told us to do 2 parts vegetable to 1 part potato. And we tried that, but it just seems to make them gummy. Not real sure why we need to be doing potato...... I made some with potato, and some without. I think I'll use up what we have, and then go without potato.
This second child will not have a leg to stand on in the 'Grace got everything better' department. I never made Grace's baby food, not that she was on it for very long.... But easy peasy. I pureed up a bunch of peas, put it into an ice cube tray, and voila. I just pop them out when I need them. Next up....carrots!
We also pulled out the high chair. Audrey does not sit well in the bumbo for very long. She's constantly trying to arch her back out of it. She looks so tiny in her high chair, though.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment